How to Make Raw Nut Milk from Any Nuts
- 1 cup raw almonds or macadamia nuts or hazelnuts or brazilian nuts
- 2-3 tbsp agave nectar, maple syrup, raw honey or 3-4 dates
- 1-2 tsp of cinnamon
- a pinch of Celtic sea salt
- 3 cups of purified water
- optional: 1 table spoon of raw cold pressed coconut oil or 1 tbsp. lecithin granules, this just adds to the creaminess.
- Soak nuts in filtered water overnight
- Combine everything in your blender
- Blend well and strain the blended mixture through the nut milk bag
How to use almond milk:
The same way as you use any milk. Just drink it, add it to your smoothies or eat it with your favorite granola!