Easy vegan udon noodle soup featuring Sea Superfoods Sprinkles from Pimp My Salad Collection
Whether it's winter or not, this warming, comforting soup will nourish you and have you wanting more with every bite. It's easy to make, doesn't take long, and the ingredients are inexpensive. Add some "Pimp My Salad" Sea Sprinkles as a garnish to lift the dish up to a whole other level!
Prep: 5 minutes
Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 2-4 servings
- ½ pack udon noodles
- 5 litres plain vegetable broth
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp rice wine vinegar
- Juice ½ lime
- 3 tbsp tamari or soy sauce
- Spring onion, thinly sliced, for garnish
- Lime, sliced, for garnish
- Bok choy, steamed, to serve
- Tofu, cubed and fried, to serve
- Chilli, sliced, for garnish
- 3 tbsp Extraordinary Foods "Pimp My Salad" Sea Sprinkles
- Heat the vegetable broth, sesame oil, tamari and lime in a large pot.
- Cook udon noodles and tofu in your broth for 10-15 minutes or until soft.
- Place noodles and tofu in a bowl with tongs and cover with broth. Serve with steamed bok choy and garnish with thinly sliced spring onion, sliced chilli, and a slice of lime. Add a few tablespoons of our "Pimp My Salad" Sea Sprinkles to finish off the dish with a savoury crunch.