Raw Vegan Glorious Green Salad with Crispy Kale Chips
RAW VEGAN GLORIOUS GREEN SALAD
• 3 cups romaine lettuce
• 2 cups spinach
• 1 whole tomato, mandolin sliced
• 1/2 capsicum, mandolin sliced
• 1 cup minced coriander
• 1/2 cup alfalfa sprouts
• 1/2 an avocado
• 1 box of Pure Snack Kale Chips (any flavour)
• Juice of 1 lime
• Optional spice mix - Himalayan salt, pepper, garlic powder, chilli
• 1-3 tbsp Super Seeds Sprinkles
1. Wash & rinse all produce to remove any pesticides or herbicides.
2. Chop up lettuce & spinach in a large bowl, then add sliced tomato, capsicum and coriander. Mix it all together well, adding avocado and alfalfa sprouts last.
3. Squeeze lime juice all over salad as a dressing and massage in. You can also add a crack of Himalyan salt, pepper, garlic powder and chilli, but this is optional.
4. Add as many kale chips as you'd like to decorate and sprinkle Super Seeds on top for even more flavour & crunch!