Easy Vegan Pesto Sauce with Hemp Parmesan
This pesto sauce is quick and easy to make. Once ready toss it with hot pasta and enjoy!
Try this recipe created by talented Mei Yee https://www.instagram.com/nm_meiyee/ and do not forget to top it with our Hemp Parmesan for extra flavour and cheesiness.
- 1 cup basil
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 2 tbsp Pimp My Salad Hemp Parmesan
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic peeled
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp freshly ground pepper
- In a food processor combine basil, garlic, pine nuts, hemp parmesan, salt and pepper. Turn food processor on and slowly add in olive oil until mixture is emulsified and creamy.
- Cook the pasta or spaghetti in large pot of salted boiling water according to package directions. Drain the pasta.
- Toss the hot pasta with the pesto in a large bowl. Top with the cherry tomatoes and season with more salt and pepper and garnish with more hemp parmesan.