PIMPED RICE PAPER ROLLS
• 8 rice papers
• 1 small head of lettuce
• 100g mixed salad
• 100g rice vermicelli noodles
• 200g firm tofu
1. Soak the rice paper in warm water for about 10 seconds and place on a large plate.
2. Start assembling the filling – use a large piece of lettuce as the base for easier rolling and structure.
3. Add the mixed salad, tofu, vermicelli noodles and sprinkle the Sea Superfoods.
4. Starting at the top, gently roll it up. Fold in the sides and continue to roll. Continue with remaining rice paper and filling.
5. Serve with your favourite dipping sauce!