Pumpkin Soup | Coconut Bacon
• 1/2 butternut pumpkin
• 1 large sweet potato
• 2 white potatoes
• 2 carrots
• 1/2 onion
• 2 cloves of garlic
• 1/2 cup plant milk
• Coconut Bacon to top
• Fresh coriander/parsley
1. Peel and roughly dice the vegetables.
2. Place the vegetables in a large pot and pour in water up to 1/3 the height of the vegetables. Cover with a lid and bring to boil then cook on low heat until the vegetables are soft.
3. Use a stick blender (or pour the veg into a regular blender) and pulse until smooth.
4. Add in the cashew milk (might be more than 1/2 cup - add to desired consistency and creaminess)!
5. Top with a handful of Coconut Bacon!