VEGAN BROCCOLI CHOWDER
• 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
• 1 head broccoli with stem, roughly chopped (about 2 cups)
• 1/2 brown onion, sliced
• 1 tbsp vegan cheddar powder
• 1 cup veg stock
• 2 tbsp coconut milk powder, or coconut cream
1. Heat extra virgin olive oil in a saucepan and add sliced onion, cook till slightly brown.
2. Add in chopped broccoli and cook until slightly softened (reserve a few florets for topping if desired).
3. Add in veg stock and blend with an immersion blender until smooth.
4. Bring to a boil and turn off heat. Blend again until smooth.
5. Top with Spiced Sprouted Sunflower Seeds and serve with crackers or kale chips!