• 300-400g pasta
• 300g silken tofu
• 125 ml cashew milk
• 8 tbsp grated vegan parmesan
• 4 tbsp nutritional yeast
• 2 tbsp lemon juice
• 1 tbsp tahini
• 1/2 tsp Kala namak (or sea salt)
• Ground black pepper
• Vegan chik’n pieces
1. Cook pasta according to directions.
2. Place rest of the ingredients (except chick'n) in a blender and blend until smooth.
3. When pasta is ready, drain and put back in pan, add sauce and chick'n and cook over medium-high heat for about 2 to 3 mins, stirring constantly. (Optional: add handful of frozen peas).
4. Serve with fresh chives on top, more pepper and Cashew Parmesan!