VEGAN SUSHI WITH CRISPY RICE
• Mushrooms of choice
• Teriyaki sauce
• Sushi rice
• Rice vinegar
• Vegan Mayo
• Sriracha sauce
• Oil for frying
1. Add mushrooms, ginger, water and teriyaki sauce to a pot, placing baking paper on top of mushrooms. Cook slowly for 20-30 minutes.
2. Cook sushi rice in a rice cooker with equal parts water (be sure to rinse rice).
3. Slice avocado and cut up nori paper.
4. Mix Vegan Mayo with sriracha to suit how spicy you like it.
5. Once rice is cooked, add rice vinegar & place on a dish to freeze for 2 hours.
6. Once rice is frozen, cut into cubes ready for frying.
7. Fry & assemble each piece.
8. Top with our Sea Superfoods sprinkles!