WARM VEGGIE SALAD
• 800g baby potatoes (washed)
• 1 red onion (roughly chopped)
• 1 tbsp oil
• 1 tsp salt
• ½ tsp black pepper
• 2 cups asparagus (roughly chopped)
• 230g cannelloni beans (drained)
• Handful of Coconut Bacon
• Handful of Super Seeds
• ½ cup black rice (cooked)
• 3 tbsp tahini
• 2 tbsp lemon juice
• 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
• 1 tbsp Cashew Parmesan
• ½ tsp maple syrup
• ½ tsp salt
1. Preheat oven to 200C. Slice potatoes into quarters. Place on an oven tray lined with parchment paper. Place red onions onto the same tray. Drizzle oil, season with salt and pepper, mix and roast for 15 minutes.
2. For the dressing, add all ingredients to a small bowl or recycled Pimp My Salad jar. Stir until you have a thick paste. Add a few teaspoons of water until you reach a runny consistency.
3. Add asparagus and beans to the same tray. Toss and roast for another 15 minutes until potatoes are cooked through.
4. Remove from oven and allow to cool for 5-10 minutes. Arrange rocket into the bottom of a serving platter, add the warm veggies and sprinkle over a generous handful of Coconut Bacon and Super Seeds. Add black rice, drizzle over dressing and enjoy!