4-INGREDIENT CREAMY HUMMUS PASTA
• 100g pasta of choice
• 1/2 cup hummus
• 1/2 cup pasta water (from cooking the pasta)
• 1 cup cherry tomatoes, chopped in half
• 1 tsp salt
1. Cool the pasta according to packet instructions. Drain and set aside, reserving 1/2 cup of the pasta water.
2. Return the pot to the stove over medium-low heat. Add in the hummus, salt and 1/2 cup of pasta water together in the base of the pot. Whisk until smooth.
3. Add in the cherry tomatoes and cook for 2-3 minutes.
4. Add in the pasta and toss until all evenly coated in sauce
5. Transfer to a bowl and servie with fresh basil, cracked pepper and Cashew Parmesan!