HEALTHY TEMPEH NOODLE SALAD
Ingredients (2 Servings)
- 200g tempeh, sliced
- 15g dark soy sauce
- 15g rice vinegar
- 15g peanut butter
- 8g maple syrup
- 5g hot sauce
- black pepper + 2 cloves garlic
- 200g Singapore noodles
- Leafy greens (lettuce/spinach)
- 1 carrot, grated
- 50g corn kernels
- Pimp My Salad Seaweed Superfood seeds
- Pimp My Salad Spiced Sunflower seeds
- Combine the soy sauce, rice vinegar, peanut butter, garlic, maple syrup, hot sauce and black pepper.
- Add a little boiling water and mix together to break up the peanut butter. Add in tempeh slices and cook for 12-15 mins over medium heat until sauce has reduced.
- Soak the Singapore noodles in boiling water for 10 mins, rinse and drain.
- In a large bowl, combine the noodles with leafy greens, carrot, cucumber and corn. Divide into two bowls and top with the peanut tempeh.
- Sprinkle Pimp My Salad Seaweed Superfood and Spiced Sunflower seeds on top. Optional: drizzle with dressing of choice.