VEGAN MAC N' CHEESE
- Pasta of choice
- Veggies of choice (we used cherry tomatoes, spinach + corn)
- 3/4 cup plant milk
- 3 heaped tbsp Cashew Parmesan
- 2 tbsp flour (we used oat flour)
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of garlic powder
- Pinch of paprika (optional)
- 1 tbsp Coconut Bacon
1. Cook pasta as instructed and drain.
2. For the sauce, simply pour everything into a saucepan and whisk until creamy.
3. Bring to the boil and simmer for 1-2 mins. Add the sauce to your pasta and stir over low heat, also adding in your veggies and Coconut Bacon.
4. Once everything is cooked, divide into bowls and top with more Cashew Parmesan and Coconut Bacon!