Vegan Mac N' Cheese Recipe | Vegan Cashew Parmesan | Coconut Bacon
VEGAN MAC N' CHEESE
- Pasta of choice
- Veggies of choice (we used cherry tomatoes, spinach + corn)
- 3/4 cup plant milk
- 3 heaped tbsp Cashew Parmesan
- 2 tbsp flour (we used oat flour)
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of garlic powder
- Pinch of paprika (optional)
- 1 tbsp Coconut Bacon
1. Cook pasta as instructed and drain.
2. For the sauce, simply pour everything into a saucepan and whisk until creamy.
3. Bring to the boil and simmer for 1-2 mins. Add the sauce to your pasta and stir over low heat, also adding in your veggies and Coconut Bacon.