Vegan Pesto Pasta | Super Seeds
VEGAN PESTO PASTA
• 300g gluten free penne
• 1 1/2 cups basil leaves
• 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
• 6 tbsp Super Seeds
• 60g (about 2/3 cups) vegan parmesan
• Salt, to taste
• Water to thin
1. Bring a large pot of water to boil and cook the pasta according to packaging instructions.
2. In the meantime, make the pesto by adding the basil leaves, olive oil, super seeds, parmesan cheese, and salt to a food processor and blitz until smooth.
3. When the pasta is cooked, drain it and reserve 1 cup of cooking water to set aside.
4. Mix the pasta and the pesto then add in the cooking water, if needed, to thin the sauce out.
5. Top with Super Seeds and enjoy!