VEGAN POLENTA CHIPS
• 2 cup water
• 2 cup soy milk
• 1 3/4 cup polenta
• 1 tbsp Cashew Parmesan
• 1 tsp paprika
• Salt and pepper to taste
• 1 tsp rosemary
• 1 tsp thyme
• Vegan Aioli to serve
• 1 1/4 cup Panko crumb
• 1 tsp Cashew Parmesan
• 1/2 tsp paprika
• 1 tsp garlic powder
1. In a medium saucepan, bring the water and soy milk to a boil.
2. Add all the other ingredients, stir well and cook for about 1-2 min until thick. Remove from the heat.
3. Line a large baking pan with baking paper, transfer the polenta and flatten evenly.
4. Put in the fridge for about at least an hour (the longer the better, as it will be easier to slice).
5. While the polenta is cooling down, prepare your coating by mixing all the ingredients (except 1/4 cup panko crumbs) in a blender until fine. Transfer to a bowl and stir in 1/4 cup panko.
6. Preheat your oven to 210c and line a baking tray with baking paper.
7. Remove the polenta from the fridge and slice into chips.
8. Spray both sides with a bit of oil and dip each chip in the coating.
9. Place the chips on the baking tray, leaving some space between each chips and cook for 20min. Flip the chips and cook for another 20min.
10. Serve with Vegan Aioli and enjoy!