• 600g Broccoli (chopped)
• 300g potato (peeled and chopped)
• 4 cups vegetable stock
• 1 tbsp butter
• 3 garlic cloves
• 1/2 cup nutritional yeast flakes
1. In a large pot over medium heat melt butter and add crushed garlic cloves.
2. Add broccoli and potato to the pot. Pour over the vegetable stock. Bring to a boil.
3. Reduce heat and simmer for approximately 20 mins or until vegetables have softened. Stir through 1/2 cup of nutritional yeast flakes.
4. Remove pot from the heat. In a food processor/blender work in a couple of batches to blend the vegetables into a smooth consistency.