• 1 small head of cauliflower
• 2 tbsp Cashew Parmesan
• 1 tbsp olive oil
• 1/2 tsp ground paprika
• 1/2 tsp oregano
• 1/2 tsp salt and pepper
• 1/4 tsp chili flakes
• A little water as needed
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius.
2. Carefully chop the cauliflower into steaks, leaving the stem intact so they stay together. I cut the corners off which I then use in cooking later in the week, and keep the inner sections for the steaks.
3. Place the cauliflower steaks flat inside an oven safe tray.
4. Combine the ingredients for the seasoning and add a little water until you reach the desired thickness. Brush onto both sides of the cauliflower.
5. Bake for 20 mins, until the cauliflower is nice and golden.
6. Remove from the oven and serve with a side salad and a drizzle of tangy tahini.
Recipe via IG: @veganbyeden